Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random Everyday Life


I crowned him king watermelon...after he crowned me queen, of course!

creepiest faces I've ever witnessed
missy, taylor, joc, nae, steiner, me
camping with the ward
one of many fun Sunday dinners

There are always those moments of random silliness, good old camping trips, and fun family dinners that keep Dev and I close knit and happy. We have hard work and school routines, but it's nice every once and a while (on the weekends) to relax and forget about life for a while!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

yay! a fellow blogger! i love it! :) i'm totally jealous of all those family dinners. how fun. and i love the watermeon crown, you two are too cute!

Laura said...

It's about time! I am so excited that you have a blog. So, you have a very adventurous life (I really shouldn't be too surprised about that though...you were always more adventurous than I was). Looks like you two are having so much fun! I look forward to reading many, many posts! Love you so much!